Warranty Policy and Registration
Register your product online
MOS 2-year limited warranty
MOS is committed to providing you with quality products that you can trust to carry your outdoor gear. The products are tested and comply with durability and safety requirements.
Register your MOS product online at www.mosracks.com.
- At all times, the user is responsible for the proper and safe installation and use of the MOS product and all equipment installed on the car roof.
- The user is responsible for ensuring that MOS products are compatible with the warranties and operating conditions of any other equipment installed on the vehicle.
- MOS disclaims all liability for improper use of the MOS product, whether in contravention of this User Guide or any other instructions and warnings available to the user, as well as the characteristics and capabilities of the vehicle and roof rack on which the MOS product is installed.
- The warranty will be void if the instructions in this guide or any other instructions available to the purchaser and user are not followed.
- MOS warrants MOS systems for as long as the original retail purchaser owns the product for a maximum period of two (2) years. The MOS warranty ends as soon as the original purchaser transfers the product to another person.
- Subject to the limitations and exclusions described in the warranty, MOS will remedy defects in materials and workmanship by repairing or replacing, at its discretion, a defective product without charge for parts or labour within two (2) years of the date of purchase. MOS may decide, at its discretion, not to repair or replace a defective product, but to refund to the purchaser an amount equal to the amount paid for the product, or to provide a credit toward the purchase of a new MOS product. The purchaser will be required to provide original proof of purchase to qualify for the MOS limited warranty.
- No warranty is issued for defects, damage, or breakage caused by normal wear and tear of the product, including, but not limited to aesthetics (peeling liner or stickers, rust, scratches, corrosion, discolouration, etc.), improper use of the vehicle or the MOS product, or for the use of a vehicle roof system other than those authorized by MOS.
- No warranty is issued for defects or breakage caused by modification of the MOS product, attachment accessories, roof racks, the vehicle, or any other system installed on the car roof nor for any type of repair other than those authorized by MOS.
- No warranty is issued for defects or breakage resulting from conditions beyond MOS’s control, including, but not limited to misuse, improper maintenance, overloading, assembly or installation not in accordance with the described instructions or any other guidelines included with the MOS product or available to the user, or improper installation or use of the accessories and systems installed on the car roof.
- MOS does not cover damage that results from misuse (e.g., tears, cuts, or holes in materials), or aesthetic damages (e.g., scratches or stains on materials).
- Damage caused by transportation (e.g., by air, land, sea, or rail) is not covered by MOS and any claim must be filed directly with the carrier.
- Subject to applicable laws, the cost of returning components, parts, or the product is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The warranty does not cover damage to vehicles, user’s property, or any other person or property.
- The warranty does not cover any commercial use.
- In the event of a problem with the purchase of MOS products, the purchaser should immediately contact either the MOS retailer from whom they purchased the MOS product or MOS Customer Service by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or through the chatbox on the website.
- In the event that a MOS product must be returned to MOS, a MOS technician will provide the purchaser with the appropriate shipping address and instructions to return the MOS product. Note that the purchaser will be responsible for the cost of shipping the product to MOS and to accompany the shipment with the original proof of purchase (invoice or delivery slip) and a detailed description of the defect or breakage.
- The warranty covers any defect or damage to your MOS product from the date of purchase by the original purchaser for a maximum period of two (2) years.
- Except in Quebec, this warranty is expressly in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including any warranty of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- Except in Quebec, MOS’s sole liability to any purchaser is limited to the remedy set forth above. In no event shall MOS be liable for lost revenues, lost sales, direct or indirect, incidental, special, increased interest, or any other damages not specifically provided for herein or which may be excluded under applicable law.
- Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, which may vary from state to state or province to province.
- If you have any questions about the MOS product warranty, contact customer service by email at email@example.com or through the chatbox on the website.
Before filing a warranty claim, be sure to read the warranty section on www.mosracks.com. To claim a warranty on MOS products, you must first contact the seller (MOS authorized retailer or MOS directly). MOS authorized retailers will provide you with instructions on how to use the MOS warranty. For online purchases directly from the MOS website, complete the claim form available at www.mosracks.com/warranty along with your original proof of purchase at the point of sale. MOS will then process and verify your claim.
- Contact the seller of your MOS product.
- If it is an authorized MOS retailer, follow their instructions.
- If you purchased directly online from the website, complete the warranty claim form available at www.mosracks.com/warranty.
- The MOS team will then contact you with instructions and the decision.
Online MOS support
Do you have any questions about your MOS product, or would you like to speak to one of our representatives?
Contact us using the chatbox on our website at www.mosracks.com
Write to us at
Call us at
1 (877) 980-9258
We are always listening to your needs.
We also invite you to read the Compatibility and FAQ sections on our website for an immediate answer to your question.